Updated links to shortlisted resources
Things have moved on since I originally posted the shortlist of the evaluated resources, and hyperlinks have changed. I have updated the links (09 Oct 2014), below:
- Cardiff University, Embedded information literacy: Postgraduate students, integration of information and digital literacies into the University Graduate College skills development programme
- Cranfield University, Online information literacy tutorial: Undergraduate / postgraduate students, highly interactive online tutorials on a wide range of IL issues; attractively and imaginatively packaged.
- Glasgow Caledonian University, PG IL module (‘Pilot’): Postdoc researchers, online tutorials on wide range of IL issues (developed for postdocs, but also suitable for graduate students).
- Loughborough University, eMRSG: East Midlands Research Support Group: early career researchers, online interactive tutorials on disseminating research outputs and reference management. Resource developed jointly by four East Midlands HEIs.
- LSE, MY592: Postgraduate students, structured 6-week course on many aspects of IL
- Open University, Ready to research: Postgraduate students, a set of online tutorials, structured within a broad range of IL topics.
- Oxford University, Research Skills Toolkit: Postgraduate students, a set of interactive online resources
- University of Bath, Information Skills for Research Postgraduates: Postgraduate students, extensive programme of courses throughout the academic year, mostly on literature searching, but also on copyright, plagiarism, use of databases. Some discipline-specific resources.
- University of Birmingham, Raising your research profile, Workshops on publishing, bibliometrics and social media.
- University of Durham, Training Resources 1213: Postgraduate students, range of IL courses
- University of Edinburgh, Research Data MANTRA course: Postgraduate students, online tutorials on all aspects of research data management.
- University of Manchester, Media & Information resource: Postgraduate students, researchers, podcast-based online resource covering wide range of IL issues.
- University of Nottingham, Effective Literature Searching: Postgraduate students (early stage), 5-day course on literature searching
- University of Salford, Salford Postgraduate Research Training (SPoRT): Postgraduate researchers, wide-ranging programme of workshops reflecting the structure of the RDF; selected sessions available on aspects of IL.
- University of Warwick, Digital Researcher: Early career researchers, module-based, 18-week online learning programme on social media in the research lifecycle.